Sunday, February 15, 2009

EVERYBODY WAS ROCK-n-ROLLA-SKATING!




[What a great night for promoting RAK-ROKS]



We decided since it was Valentines Day that we would go to the local party that LOWE's SKATEWAY has each year. WOW!! Talk about the people that were there. I didn't realize that there would be so many. I decided to bring along chocolate candy, fruit roll-ups and cute little rings with fun little sayings on them to pass out along with the flyers and cards. Well, let's put it this way, I didn't have quite enough.
When I had gotten in to pay my way, I spoke with Alisa and Dave Lowe, the owners of Lowe's Skateway and they said they would help to promote this wonderful cause by announcing it during the skate session...and you know what??? THEY DID!!! ................YES!!! They did their random act of kindness, and it was so appreciated.

Taylor and I had many people come up to us during the night asking us to explain to them what it was that we were doing. We just explained that they just need to do something kind, helpful or doing something without being asked. We even had a five year old little girl that asked what she could do? We told her that she could share her toys, be nice to her siblings, and/or clean her messes up without being asked. We really didn't expect a little five year old to ask such a question, but glad she did, since it meant that she wanted to help as well.
SO, thank you to the little girl that came up to us to ask how she could help.

Oh, and once again, if you could leave a comment if you check out our website, it would be appreciated, we just want to see how far the word travels, and if you have done any random acts of kindness recently~
Thanks for looking, and check back often for new photos and video!



1 comment:

  1. #105
    I helped a little girl at the skateing rink that almost fell,and I was freaking out becuase I thought I was going to fall on top of her.So I picked her up and carried her around the rink one full time.

    ReplyDelete