Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FRIDAY, February 20th, 2009













Today is a no-school day.....YEA!!! (although I love school)!!!!really!!!!

So, this is a great opportunity to take advantage of the great weather and do some RAK around the community. We have a lady that lives behind us named Laverna. She is an awesome lady. She has helped me many times, like when I have forgotten my house key and wouldn't get in, or when I have my birthday and she always brings me the best stuff!!!! Not as though birthdays are about material things, but she totally rocks! Anyway, I went and got her some candy and thought it would brighten her day. She has been laid off from work and I know something random would cheer her up and brighten her day. She always greets me with a hug and a kiss, what a dear woman she is!!

We also took some sugar free candy to an older couple that are our friends, Louie is diabetic, but boy, he can cook. Louis Caputo is truly italian. I'll enclose a pic of him when he let me drive his pontoon boat a couple of summers ago. He is like a grandpa to me and his wife Judy is just as fun~ I'm sure he won't mind!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment